 Space / 16860
Re: Another Moonbase module
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Thu, 29 Aug 2002 04:49:55 GMT

In lugnet.space, Jeffrey M. Szklennik writes:
In lugnet.space, Mark Neumann writes:
I added a moonbase module, a landing pad/pilot's lounge. • snip

The airlock is very cool & it also makes a LOT of sense to keep air in [unless
the air gets thru the tiny seams between the lego bricks--"hey, what's that
squeaking noise?" ;) ]
Is the large keyboard in the tower a sticker, & is that a red 'mouse'
laptop-style button I see?

They keyboard comes from the new extreme tower set.  It has a 1x4 decorated
tile with a more complete keyboard.  That's the bit you're talking about.
Also comes with a new screen.  Look for it on my mech Pan, awaiting approval.

again, VERY nice model & details!

Jeff

Thanks for the comments!

Mark