 Space / 16859
Re: MTRON Moon Stalker
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Thu, 29 Aug 2002 01:13:43 GMT

"Bob Parker" <cg47@hotmail.com> wrote in message
news:H1HJ3K.BJ0@lugnet.com...
In lugnet.announce.moc, Roger Rothhaar writes:
Cross-theme variant -

http://brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=24110

Comments appreciated,
roger

Cooool creation!!

Too bad there's no sloped windows in trans-anti-freeze (at least I don't
think there are any) for the top of this vessel's missile launch bay.

- Bob

Nice choice for a cross-theme!  But to correct Bob, those aren't missiles,
they're sattelite boosters.  (wink, wink...  ;)

        -- Tom