 Space / 16607
Re: Moonbase Module Started
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Mon, 19 Aug 2002 17:31:09 GMT

"Nicole Drumm" <kdrumm1@stny.rr.com> writes:
24 hours and still no responses. Lucky Duane found the Moonbase website
with the standards on it. So we are trudging along. Our module will be
The Arcane Home. Folder for it is here now:
http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=23652 and will of
course be available after moderation. Images being put up now are of its
progress. As for a 48x48 gray baseplate, well we don't have any. I plan
on getting one next trip to TRU or via S@H. Unless someone would like
to lend us one. :)

Looks like a good start, except that the standard requires a 4-stud
space between the edge of the baseplate and your ground-level things
(such as the support column).

If you have smaller baseplates you can arrange them into a 48x48
square and use that in lieu of an actual 48x48 baseplate.

--Bill.

                      Verbing weirds language.  --Calvin