 Space / Search Results: moonbase
 Results 486 – 505 of about 2600.
Search took 0.00 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: moonbase modules in the works

Trevor & All, (...) Looks great do far. (...) put the train modules down and start rebuilding my Space base as well. : ) Scott S. -- (22 years ago, 7-Aug-02, to lugnet.space)

moonbase
(score: 0.756)

  Re: All these moonbase modules

Much thanks, and agreed. It's really great to see this level of interactivity (is that a word? :-) As I said a couple times, it'll be great to see these things clustered together at fests. -Chris (...) (22 years ago, 16-Aug-02, to lugnet.space)

moonbase
(score: 0.756)

  Re: Moonbase Infirmary Mod.

Hello and welcome to Lugnet! I like it alot. It has a really 'functional' look about it. All the little details are great, such as a microscope and medical machinery. You've done a great job for such a small MOC! Shame about the roof though... but (...) (22 years ago, 11-Aug-02, to lugnet.space)

moonbase
(score: 0.756)

  Re: I am going to make a moonbase module, what do I need to know?

My, my, I love the great ideas going around. I was toying with the idea to build a hovercraft/rover/turbocycle fueling station. I have a number of Shell-parts. Is your module going to be a Shell-franchised enterprise? We could become virtual (...) (22 years ago, 1-Aug-02, to lugnet.space)

moonbase
(score: 0.756)

  Re: Moonbase Mod: Fusion Power Plant

(...) Excellent! What a well-done and funny page. Jeff J (22 years ago, 16-Aug-02, to lugnet.space)

moonbase
(score: 0.756)

  Re: MoonBase Module Project - BlackTron Message Intercept Base

(...) What would happen if this module were placed adjacent to a space police module? Jeff J (22 years ago, 16-Aug-02, to lugnet.space)

moonbase
(score: 0.756)

  Re: Moonbase Project: Spaceman Dan's Used Ship Lot

(...) That is just awesome. The 'Spaceman Dan' fig is perfect! Jeff J (22 years ago, 16-Aug-02, to lugnet.space)

moonbase
(score: 0.756)

  Moonbase Suggestion

Hey all, I had a thought, but first a big congrats to ALL on the Moonbase Projects. Was it Jon Palmer who first suggested it? Anyway, it turned out great, and continues to bring us together. Ok here's my thought, what if there was a way to take a (...) (22 years ago, 6-Sep-02, to lugnet.space)

moonbase
(score: 0.756)

  Re: All these moonbase modules

Adrian, I feel your pain...just moved into a new house, and I think the LSF is the most complete room in the place!!! I've got some cool ideas for moonbase modules, and one that I hope is a real original idea... By the way, any anime heads out there (...) (22 years ago, 16-Aug-02, to lugnet.space)

moonbase
(score: 0.756)

  Re: Moonbase Module - Apollo Lunar Module Historical Site

(...) at the LUGCO meet, and I have to say that, as impressive as it was then, this one is way better. And I thought the landing struts were clever before! The footprints are good too -- IIRC they've changed since the LUGCO meet? At any rate, (...) (22 years ago, 22-Aug-02, to lugnet.space)

moonbase
(score: 0.756)

  Re: Moonbase Project: Spaceman Dan's Used Ship Lot

"Jamie Neufeld" <faraday81@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:H0x4q3.Kpt@lugnet.com... (...) buy (...) you (...) down (...) Heh, you nailed the used car lot look! I could already hear the words "...Cal Worthington and his dog, spot" in my head just (...) (22 years ago, 17-Aug-02, to lugnet.space)

moonbase
(score: 0.756)

  Re: Moonbase Project: Old Prospector's Shack

(...) Thanks alot Matt I am glad you enjoy it! I think I am going to take a few more pics of the speeder, I like it too. I got the plates from the 'Stunt Car Studio' shown here: (URL) work at Wal-Mart and I am always on the lookout for good deals on (...) (22 years ago, 23-Aug-02, to lugnet.space)

moonbase
(score: 0.756)

  Re: Moonbase Project: Old Prospector's Shack

(...) pretty impressed with the mine below the shack and the way you built up the plates for that effect. Oh, and the pistol on the toliet is great. He will never be caught off guard. -Jason +---...---+ Jason Spears MichLUG - (URL) Page - (URL) (22 years ago, 23-Aug-02, to lugnet.space)

moonbase
(score: 0.756)

  Re: Moonbase Project: Old Prospector's Shack

(...) regular plates. Kudos to you for adapting. I also like how the prospector's claim is staked out with orange markers. Well done. :^) (22 years ago, 23-Aug-02, to lugnet.space)

moonbase
(score: 0.756)

  Re: Moonbase Project: Old Prospector's Shack

(...) This looked like it was a lot of fun. I took one look at the Beverly Hillbillies Speederbike and laughed! :-, Cheers, - jsproat (22 years ago, 23-Aug-02, to lugnet.space)

moonbase
(score: 0.756)

  Re: RoboSchool, a MoonBase Module

Sweee...eeet Love the little dishwasher bot using the slide. He's my fav along with the mini saucer-pod bot. It is just me or is Dean Belltower a little bit on the 'big brother' end of the spectrum. Very sweet. ~Trev (...) (22 years ago, 9-Aug-02, to lugnet.space)

moonbase
(score: 0.756)

  Re: Moonbase Project: Old Prospector's Shack

(...) Rupert needed a piece of junk hover truck, the little car grill greeble just set the whole mood for the mini-moc. Jeremy, it was nice to hear from you. Thanks. out Tony Knaak (URL) (22 years ago, 23-Aug-02, to lugnet.space)

moonbase
(score: 0.756)

  Re: Moonbase Project: Old Prospector's Shack

(...) Beverly Hillbillies meets Lost in Space! IMO that's pretty comical all in it's own! Thanks George! out Tony Knaak (URL) (22 years ago, 23-Aug-02, to lugnet.space)

moonbase
(score: 0.756)

  Re: Moonbase Project: Old Prospector's Shack

(...) The mine was kind of an after thought, but I think a nice little detail to the Mod. Well, Rupert is very protective of his property, even his can! Thanks for the kind wods Jason! out Tony Knaak (URL) (22 years ago, 23-Aug-02, to lugnet.space)

moonbase
(score: 0.756)

  Re: Moonbase Project: Old Prospector's Shack

(...) Thanks Mark! I have a 48x48 baseplate on order but I really wanted to build something right now. I am very pleased you liked it. out Tony Knaak (URL) (22 years ago, 23-Aug-02, to lugnet.space)

moonbase
(score: 0.756)

More:  Next Page >>