 Space / 16486
Re: MoonBase Module Project - BlackTron Message Intercept Base
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Fri, 16 Aug 2002 15:33:16 GMT

In lugnet.space, Jason Spears writes:
Upon starting my next MoonBase project, I knew I wanted to do a Blacktron
Theme.  My pieces from Message Intercept Base(1) were lying nearby and I had
my inspiration.

So here it is:

What would happen if this module were placed adjacent to a space police module?

Jeff J