 Space / Search Results: moonbase
 Results 426 – 445 of about 2600.
Search took 0.01 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: Moonbase Infirmary Mod.

"Chris" <scifipropsnospam@aol.com> wrote in message news:H0p9uL.ECx@lugnet.com... (...) <major snip> (...) description and the airlock was the first thing I noticed. You should build a space ambulance for it! Even if you don't, it's a great idea to (...) (22 years ago, 12-Aug-02, to lugnet.space)

moonbase
(score: 0.756)

  Re: moonbase inprogress teaser

"Trevor Pruden" <trevor_pruden@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:H0pKJ2.FBr@lugnet.com... (...) standard (...) difficult. I started with a skeleton - the bare minimum amount of bricks and plates required to make the thing conform, and then I (...) (22 years ago, 12-Aug-02, to lugnet.space)

moonbase
(score: 0.756)

  Re: Moonbase Project: Wider Corridors?

"Tim Courtney" <tim@zacktron.com> wrote in message news:H12Hn5.40@lugnet.com... (...) disconnects (...) 100% (...) I think it is far far to early to be changing things like the general corridor concept. The corridors are one of the main things that (...) (22 years ago, 19-Aug-02, to lugnet.space)

moonbase
(score: 0.756)

  Re: moonbase inprogress teaser

(...) It's right now at the equivalent of 12 large grey baseplates. I only had four of the large grey base plates, so the "quad" at each end of the base consists of 9 32x32 standard size baseplates, which has the same footprint as four large (...) (22 years ago, 12-Aug-02, to lugnet.space)

moonbase
(score: 0.756)

  Re: moonbase inprogress teaser

(...) Yup...two tables worth. Plus three assembled 110+ stud capital ships, a couple of freighters, fighters and a few ground vehicles. That's a lot of bricks. When I'm done, it's my sincere hope that my remaining loose parts will fit in a single (...) (22 years ago, 12-Aug-02, to lugnet.space)

moonbase
(score: 0.756)

  Re: Moonbase Project: Hub

(...) your module is awesome and the colorscheme rulz but the std we proposed is not 64 its 48 or 96 check your sources :-) -paul (22 years ago, 18-Aug-02, to lugnet.space)

moonbase
(score: 0.756)

  Re: Moonbase and monorail

<snip> (...) my 2 cents: 1) use 'train' track only at ground level and ONLY for hauling moon rocks and other such debris, i.e. its TRAIN track and should stay the h*** out of .space 2) use monorails for everything 'up high'. Use a std of 10 in (...) (22 years ago, 18-Aug-02, to lugnet.space)

moonbase
(score: 0.756)

  Re: Moonbase Infirmary Mod. and suggestion

(...) i really like this one i like white and i like medical areas w/ lots of neat details :-D also, i like the suggestion that modules have an emergency exit. maybe not ALL modules, but it IS a good suggestion -paul (22 years ago, 18-Aug-02, to lugnet.space)

moonbase
(score: 0.756)

  Re: Moonbase reminder

(...) Did someone say they were taking theirs apart? I can't make it to NW Brick Con this year due to a wedding the same time, and there are no other lego collectors in my area to join with. But I can't leave my modules built till next Brickfest or (...) (22 years ago, 18-Aug-02, to lugnet.space)

moonbase
(score: 0.756)

  Re: Extraglobal Express Moonbase

I like it! It has a utalitarian moonbase-y look. I especially like the white cone radar dish and the gas tanks shown here: (URL) up the good work! Christian (22 years ago, 7-Sep-02, to lugnet.space)

moonbase
(score: 0.756)

  Re: Moonbase Module, the evolving Arcane home.

"Nicole Drumm" <kdrumm1@stny.rr.com> wrote in message news:H159CI.MsC@lugnet.com... <snip> (...) Crud, this link is bad. It should be: (URL) (22 years ago, 20-Aug-02, to lugnet.space)

moonbase
(score: 0.756)

  Re: My first Moonbase Module

(...) I like it! I don't think I've seen a Space Gas Station before. Nice idea and nice implementation. Also, the coding on your website is really great. I haven't seen the option before to click on an image and it opening in a separate "window" on (...) (22 years ago, 8-Aug-02, to lugnet.space)

moonbase
(score: 0.756)

  Re: Moonbase Infirmary Mod. and suggestion

(...) An emergency exit is an easy thing to do -- just lift the roof off! :-, And since the modules are under pressure, I can't think of a faster way of evacuating an entire room all at once... Cheers, - jsproat (22 years ago, 18-Aug-02, to lugnet.space)

moonbase
(score: 0.756)

  Re: Moonbase and monorail

(...) This shows a lot of very clever thinking. The downside I see is that it is quite consumptive of the 8 long track segments. HOWEVER, one can use the track reverser as a standin for 2 short track segments. Monorail stanchions came in 5 and 10 (...) (22 years ago, 18-Aug-02, to lugnet.space)

moonbase
(score: 0.756)

  Re: Moonbase and monorail

(...) 2 plates per track section is a more typical elevation change for 9V train. At that gentle elevation change, it becomes difficult to develop a standard for tracks. Hence I think that's why some people were suggesting that all train track be at (...) (22 years ago, 18-Aug-02, to lugnet.space)

moonbase
(score: 0.756)

  Re: Another Moonbase module

(...) Neato! That airlock is great - it requires a bit of room (for the doors to slide open), but for moonbase walkways it's perfect! Other favorite things of mine include: The big lattice plates (the way they are attached to the landing pad) That (...) (22 years ago, 27-Aug-02, to lugnet.space)

moonbase
(score: 0.756)

  Re: Moonbase Project: Hub

(...) Ahhhh! Thanks for pointing that out...I guess that will teach me to post without adequate sleep. And thanks for the compliment. I of course meant 48, but for some reason typed 64. At least I know somebody read my entire post ;-D Derek (22 years ago, 18-Aug-02, to lugnet.space)

moonbase
(score: 0.756)

  Re: Moonbase Project: Spaceman Dan's Used Ship Lot

(...) Thanks John. Yea I wanted to have minifigs walk out onto the platform but save on room for an airlock. So I put in a forcefield generator that minifigs could just walk through. Jamie www.ozbricks.com/jneufeld (22 years ago, 18-Aug-02, to lugnet.space)

moonbase
(score: 0.756)

  Re: Moonbase Project: Spaceman Dan's Used Ship Lot

(...) Thanks Tom. Not too many parsecs on that pod, just don't look under the hood and you'll be fine. ;) Jamie www.ozbricks.com/jneufeld (22 years ago, 18-Aug-02, to lugnet.space)

moonbase
(score: 0.756)

  Re: Moonbase Project: Containment And Neutralizing facility

(...) Thanks John. Well since I didn't have a bathroom in my diner, I would build one seperatly. :) Jamie www.ozbricks.com/jneufeld (22 years ago, 18-Aug-02, to lugnet.space)

moonbase
(score: 0.756)

More:  Next Page >>