 Space / 16288
Re: Moonbase Infirmary Mod.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Mon, 12 Aug 2002 06:12:23 GMT

"Chris" <scifipropsnospam@aol.com> wrote in message
news:H0p9uL.ECx@lugnet.com...

<major snip>

Exceedingly well planned out!  I looked at a few pictures before reading the
description and the airlock was the first thing I noticed.  You should build
a space ambulance for it!  Even if you don't, it's a great idea to have an
airlock for an infirmary, as you'll probably recieve plenty of patients from
places other than down the hall.

It looks like this place has everything it could possibley need.  The fold
down cot is a nice touch - reminds me of ER (with that room that the doc's
use to catch up on sleep).  No doubt that thing gets used after a long
all-nighter at the operating table.

Another nice detail is that hatch you put it - perfect for recieving supply
deliveries.  I love the steril white and grey look.  Very well suited to
this particular module.  When you get the pieces, maybe you can put some
kind of landing pad on the roof?

            -- Tom