 Space / 16282
Re: Moonbase Infirmary Mod.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Mon, 12 Aug 2002 02:50:16 GMT

In lugnet.space, Jon Palmer writes:
In order to
actually hook up to another module it would have to be centered along the
edge of the baseplate and raised 1 brick height.

Of course as a stand alone MOC its very cool.  Please don't think I'm
bashing it, only commenting on it's connectivity.

See what happens when we don't read directions thoroughly!
Raising one brick is no problem.
I could also swap the airlock with the corridor & center it along the other
side.  What do you think...is it worth it to alter, or just leave it alone?

Thanks
CA