 Space / 16281
Re: Moonbase Infirmary Mod.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Mon, 12 Aug 2002 02:26:40 GMT

In lugnet.space, Chris Avilla writes:
Hi.  Long time lurker, first time poster. <snip>

Hey Chris, welcome to the world of posting!  :)
Your design, color, and style is perfect for it's purpose!  I can definitely
see that fitting into a larger base.  I absolutely love the air-lock doors
and how they fit on the same standard Module shaped corridor.  Great job!

At the rate these Mods are being developed, we might need to have a
convention someday just for .space....  <smirk>

-H.