 Space / 16293
Re: Moonbase Infirmary Mod.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Mon, 12 Aug 2002 11:16:38 GMT

"Chris" <scifipropsnospam@aol.com> wrote in message
news:H0pMJs.Kw4@lugnet.com...

See what happens when we don't read directions thoroughly!
Raising one brick is no problem.
I could also swap the airlock with the corridor & center it along the • other
side.  What do you think...is it worth it to alter, or just leave it alone

Well like I said its completely cool right now.  But it doesn't look like it
would be that hard to alter and I personally think that even if a module
will never actually hook up to another one in real life that its neat if its
still able to.

-Jon