 Space / 16557
Re: Moonbase Project: Spaceman Dan's Used Ship Lot
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Sun, 18 Aug 2002 18:44:01 GMT

In lugnet.space, John P. Henderson writes:
In lugnet.space, Jamie Neufeld writes:

Jamie, I love your model!  In addition to all the comments so far, I also
wanted to point out that your method of turning the connecting corridors
into short airlocks that open to a platform is perfect.  The same idea could
be used by anyone who wishes to build an open platform or simply an access
to a scene out on the "lunar surface" of the baseplate.  Great job!

-Hendo

Thanks John. Yea I wanted to have minifigs walk out onto the platform but
save on room for an airlock. So I put in a forcefield generator that
minifigs could just walk through.

Jamie
www.ozbricks.com/jneufeld