 Space / 16498
Re: Moonbase Project: Spaceman Dan's Used Ship Lot
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Fri, 16 Aug 2002 17:06:11 GMT

You're just nailing this module thing Jamie.  Awesome.

I nearly bust a button when I saw Dan....just priceless.  I can't wait to
see everything together.

Cheers,
-G

In lugnet.space, Jamie Neufeld writes:
Can't afford the new top of the line Spiffcraft? Can't bring yourself to buy
Scumco? Then look no further. Spaceman Dan's Used Ship Lot is the place you
wanna be! We have good used ships to meet your personal needs. Come on down
and talk to Dan and he'd be happy to sell you a good used ship at a
resonable price. Remember we're located at:

Buy a ship and get a free coffee and a fleebnork donut!

(teaser pic until moderation:

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/faraday81/Dans/d1.jpg )

LMKWYT

Jamie