 Space / Search Results: moonbase
 Results 366 – 385 of about 2600.
Search took 0.00 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: 32x32 moonbase modules

(...) Sure, if you don't mind green :-) (...) My point is that any 32x32 modules would only be allowable on the periphery of the moonbase, since they could not be connected on two of the sides. However, if they're built properly they can still (...) (22 years ago, 5-Aug-02, to lugnet.space)

moonbase
(score: 0.757)

  Re: Moonbase Module - Apollo Lunar Module Historical Site

(...) Russian and NASA probes. Are you looking into adding more Apollo stuff, liek the moon buggy? Thanks, George (22 years ago, 19-Aug-02, to lugnet.space)

moonbase
(score: 0.757)

  Re: Moonbase Project Module (Greenhouse)

Nice ! Very "Silent Running"-esque - perhaps a couple (3 even) of little droids are needed in there to help tend the plants ? :) "David Carriker" <dcarriker@wbgppm.com> wrote in message news:H00wo3.HCp@lugnet.com... (...) project. (...) right. (...) (22 years ago, 29-Jul-02, to lugnet.space)

moonbase
(score: 0.757)

  Re: Moonbase, mech, pod, flyer and a Spiffcraft

In lugnet.space, Jeff DeJong writes: <snip> some cool stuff. Nice work. I like the base module. I need to stop looking at them though as i'm getting creators block seeing all the good stuff getting created. (...) You may want to consider resizing (...) (22 years ago, 13-Aug-02, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build.mecha)

moonbase
(score: 0.757)

  Re: Moonbase, mech, pod, flyer and a Spiffcraft

(...) picture at once. Module looks good though. Neat details on the roof. Bizaree (good) use of those binoculars. (...) -Jason +---...---+ Jason Spears MichLUG - (URL) Page - (URL) (22 years ago, 13-Aug-02, to lugnet.space)

moonbase
(score: 0.757)

  Re: Moonbase and monorail

"David Wegmuller" <david@wegmuller.org> wrote in message news:H0sHMM.Eur@lugnet.com... (...) connection. Sounds great. This was just what we had in mind. I had *no* idea that there were 8 stud lengths of monorail track. I'm a real monorail newbie. I (...) (22 years ago, 13-Aug-02, to lugnet.space)

moonbase
(score: 0.757)

  Re: Moonbase reminder

(...) by all means, don't stop building i'm just saying its a darn shame to build and not see them all together i'm building my moonbase modules from pieces that i won't be using on other MOC's and i'm allowing it to stay together until i DO get to (...) (22 years ago, 20-Aug-02, to lugnet.space)

moonbase
(score: 0.757)

  Moonbase MOC: Tycho Brahe Hotel

In honor of the Moonbase project being voted Cool Site of the Week, I hereby present my first Moonbase module, about 3 weeks in the making. For the traveler who just needs a place to stay for the night, here is the Tycho Brahe Hotel. Find it on the (...) (22 years ago, 23-Sep-02, to lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.space) !!

moonbase
(score: 0.757)

  Re: Moonbase and monorail

(...) Great start. I'm thinking that we should probably keep the track at the TLC standard of 0/10/20 bricks high. I would recommend that much of the track sit at 20 bricks to clear modules I would also like to propose that we design stations and (...) (22 years ago, 13-Aug-02, to lugnet.space)

moonbase
(score: 0.757)

  Re: Moonbase and monorail

(...) <snip> (...) Well, I think that I have no monorail. Everything here sounds fine though. The only thing that I could ask for is that there be a provision for those of us who are monorail-less. I'm not against using standard train track, even (...) (22 years ago, 13-Aug-02, to lugnet.space)

moonbase
(score: 0.757)

  Re: Moonbase Module - Apollo Lunar Module Historical Site

(...) snip (...) this is such a great (and obvious) addition to the moonbase! you beat everyone to the punch & did it well. Congrats! Jeff (22 years ago, 19-Aug-02, to lugnet.space)

moonbase
(score: 0.757)

  Re: Moonbase and monorail

(...) I was thinking more along the lines of required train motor/track friction than physical part limitations. I've read some of the discussions in .Trains on the subject, but I know that those Train Guys are intent on pulling as many cars as (...) (22 years ago, 13-Aug-02, to lugnet.space)

moonbase
(score: 0.757)

  Re: Moonbase and monorail

(...) The Monorail's hill climbing ability does make it more suitable for elevation changes, especially large ones to get up and over an obstruction. (...) I don't think it has to be an either/or. We can have both. Frank (22 years ago, 13-Aug-02, to lugnet.space)

moonbase
(score: 0.757)

  Re: Moonbase Project: Spaceman Dan's Used Ship Lot

(...) Looks good. Lots of greebes, creative use of those flags, and compact airlocks. In d7, is that supposed to be something in particular, or just a funky detail? Anyways, great addition to what is becoming an impressive number of Moonbase (...) (22 years ago, 16-Aug-02, to lugnet.space)

moonbase
(score: 0.757)

  Moonbase Modules and the TV Show "The Starlost"

Does anyone remember the 1970's TV show "The Starlost"? (see (URL) the show, the giant space ship "Ark" contain all these domes that were their own little worlds. The "variety" of moonbase modules remind me of that show. Bob (22 years ago, 16-Aug-02, to lugnet.space)

moonbase
(score: 0.757)

  Re: Introducing the Moonbase Project

(...) What a great concept. Looks like it's finally time to buy one of those big baseplates. Jeff J (22 years ago, 30-Jul-02, to lugnet.space)

moonbase
(score: 0.757)

  Re: MoonBase Module: Commons

(...) Thanks. I was just stuck on the idea, that to get from area to another you would have to walk thru another building. Hmm... I want to go to the library, so I go thru the pizzeria, the powerplant, and the school. Right.... So a hallway/common (...) (22 years ago, 15-Aug-02, to lugnet.space)

moonbase
(score: 0.757)

  Re: Moonbase Infirmary Mod.

(...) <snipped> I think it is definately worth you altering to fit the standard Moonbase plan, if it isn't difficult to do. That's my vote. :) -H. (22 years ago, 12-Aug-02, to lugnet.space)

moonbase
(score: 0.757)

  MoonBase Module: Commons

The idea behind this module is that lots of people are going to make modules that have 1 or 2 corridors, but a layout with modules like that aren't going to be easily to connect in one big layout. So I made a corridor/commons area. There is an (...) (22 years ago, 14-Aug-02, to lugnet.space, lugnet.announce.moc) !!

moonbase
(score: 0.757)

  Re: Moonbase Module - Apollo Lunar Module Historical Site

(...) Thats some good stuff Todd. I like that Lunar Module. I think the 4x4 dishes are great. That is a great addition to the moonbase. Excellent work. Jamie www.ozbricks.com/jneufeld (22 years ago, 19-Aug-02, to lugnet.space)

moonbase
(score: 0.757)

More:  Next Page >>