 Space / Search Results: moonbase
 Results 1246 – 1265 of about 2600.
Search took 0.00 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: More Moonbase Madness ...

These are all very cool and well thought of! I am absolutely stunned about the Pyramid thing (URL) you should use straight regular bricks though to give it a more Egyptian kind of look! I am also trying some more moonbase stuff after the (...) (22 years ago, 1-Apr-03, to lugnet.space, lugnet.cad.dat.models)

moonbase
(score: 0.734)

  Re: Moonbase Observatory

(...) Wow, two hours have passed and no one else commented on this yet? Well I think it is a great model. Actually when I read the subject of the post I immediately began running through ideas of how I might build a deep space telescope into a (...) (22 years ago, 1-Apr-03, to lugnet.cad.dat.models, lugnet.space)

moonbase
(score: 0.734)

  Re: More Moonbase Madness ...

Thanks. I'll have to give it a try and see how it looks that way : ) (...) (22 years ago, 2-Apr-03, to lugnet.space, lugnet.cad.dat.models)

moonbase
(score: 0.734)

  Re: Moonbase Monorail standards (was: BRICKFEST MOONBASE)

(...) One thing I'll add - since a huge collection is not necessary, I won't plan on bringing lots of track, however, I may decide to bring along my bag of 8 stud track lengths since depending on just how large a track collection we have, they may (...) (21 years ago, 6-Jun-03, to lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.space)

moonbase
(score: 0.734)

  Re: New Fad?

What would really be fun about the standard ... someone could build a Moonbase "SUV" dealership, with these huge over-sized craft. There could be a bunch of folks standing around outside protesting the craft "WHERE WILL YOU PARK?" or "MARTIAN* (...) (21 years ago, 7-Apr-03, to lugnet.space)

moonbase
(score: 0.734)

  Re: Moonbase Observatory

(...) nice- (...) Thanks! (...) Pitty. But understandable. The .space newsgroup is one the most busy ones and I suppose if you are not into this moonbase stuff, you do not read it. Many people do read, but do not comment. But that is OK with me! (...) (22 years ago, 2-Apr-03, to lugnet.cad.dat.models, lugnet.space)

moonbase
(score: 0.734)

  Re: "Duvernay" Mk2

(...) Hello Mr. Kruer, Actually I was afraid people would say I copied the Tantive IV.. but no one has yet. I was thinking of modules as a cool way to build a really large ship that could then be taken apart to get at the interior details. They (...) (22 years ago, 3-Mar-03, to lugnet.space)

moonbase
(score: 0.734)

  Re: "Duvernay" Mk2

(...) HA HA! this describes the feeling accurately! This is actually my fourth attempt (an unpublished thing, the "Anju", and Duvernay Mk1 & Mk2) and after each attempt I ask myself.. why do i do this to myself? It's so hard and it takes so long.. (...) (22 years ago, 3-Mar-03, to lugnet.space)

moonbase
(score: 0.734)

  Re: Moonbase Monorail standards (was: BRICKFEST MOONBASE)

(...) Oops, sorry about that, you're right. The point I think I was making though is that David Wegmuller's standard is actually more strict than really necessary. The reality is that most of the track we laid was in different positions. I agree (...) (21 years ago, 6-Jun-03, to lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.space)

moonbase
(score: 0.734)

  Re: BRICKFEST MOONBASE

"Christina Hitchcock" <chitchco@mail.gmu.edu> wrote in message news:HDv540.1E3x@lugnet.com... (...) second (...) I can say with some certainty that normal Space creations alone will probably totally fill that room this year. Add a Moonbase to this (...) (21 years ago, 24-Apr-03, to lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.space)

moonbase
(score: 0.734)

  Re: BRICKFEST MOONBASE

---...--- (...) ---...--- There is a guy on B-shelf that just posted a mountain-ish moonbase here... (URL) am guessing that is not the idea you had in mind. Or is it? I am trying to go to Bricksfest, but I I have been enticed to the dark side. It's (...) (21 years ago, 25-Apr-03, to lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.space)

moonbase
(score: 0.734)

  Re: BRICKFEST MOONBASE

(...) Dear Mr. Admiral, I just looked through the Moonbase website just as a refresher to my brain, and I couldn't help but notice your creations that included huge communications dishes. I would love to see one or more of those at the BF layout.... (...) (21 years ago, 23-Apr-03, to lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.space)

moonbase
(score: 0.734)

  Re: Moonbase Observatory

(...) So much to read around here, I must have missed any conversation on a "sphere generator". I am fascinated as to what that might be. Perhaps a CAD term? (Haven't been reading .cad) -Hendo (22 years ago, 2-Apr-03, to lugnet.cad.dat.models, lugnet.space)

moonbase
(score: 0.734)

  Grimlock Interceptor

Bounty Hunter Blaine Cooper's personal craft. Fitted with four Ion Ramscoop Induction engines, two Smart missles and two forward LASER cannons. Main folder after moderation: (URL) 3/4 view with Blaine outside his craft (URL) a retrofit, Blain added (...) (22 years ago, 7-Mar-03, to lugnet.space, lugnet.announce.moc) !

moonbase
(score: 0.734)

  Re: My Airlock

Could you please share this LDraw file with us? Tnx Jaco "Marlon Smith" <X_LR8R@hotmail.com> schreef in bericht news:HB0Auq.EJv@lugnet.com... (URL) provide feedback. This is a Moonbase-style airlock design. -- Marlon 'Excelerator' Smith (22 years ago, 10-Mar-03, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.mlcad, lugnet.space)

moonbase
(score: 0.734)

  An entire Platoon.

A prototype of a Galactic Confederation Platoon. (URL) is a heavy armor platoon dispatched to serve as a moonbase defense force. -Mike Petrucelli P.S. This is just a prototype teaser of my current (although slow progressing) large project. (22 years ago, 11-Mar-03, to lugnet.space)

moonbase
(score: 0.734)

  Re: Moonbase Observatory

(...) I think that is because I post from the Netherlands and due to the time difference around the world it can take some time for people to read it... (...) THANKS! (...) the (...) nice There are two main reasons for that: 1. I used them in the (...) (22 years ago, 2-Apr-03, to lugnet.cad.dat.models, lugnet.space)

moonbase
(score: 0.734)

  Re: Moonbase Observatory

(...) moves (...) In theory the top of the sphere should rotate indeed with the telescope and all. (...) Thanks! I made the sphere using the sphere generator! That is a great tool. Jaco (22 years ago, 2-Apr-03, to lugnet.cad.dat.models, lugnet.space)

moonbase
(score: 0.734)

  Re: BRICKFEST MOONBASE

"Jon Palmer" <jon@zemi.net> wrote in message news:HDs09K.v5w@lugnet.com... (...) building! (...) If I'm able to go, I might be able to bring two. (The Moonbase Malldule and another) -- Markham Carroll BoogaTech Ships & Construction: (URL) Gallery: (...) (21 years ago, 23-Apr-03, to lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.space)

moonbase
(score: 0.734)

  Re: New Moonbase

(...) Spencer- Just saw this over at Brickshelf. What an excellent addition to the Moonbase!! I really like the look of the mountain as well as the hollow training space. Nice mesh of structural with organic in keeping the form of a mound! Is it (...) (21 years ago, 24-Apr-03, to lugnet.space)

moonbase
(score: 0.734)

More:  Next Page >>