 Space / Search Results: P-38
 Results 201 – 220 of 303.
Search took 0.00 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  The NPX-3801. A P-38 Lightning Space Contest entry and introduction.

Hello everybody, My name is Dirk van Zuilen and I have been lurking for well over a year now. Mr. Palmer's contest seemed like a nice way to finally introduce myself. I'm 31 years old and have been collecting since the age of 6. In that time I've (...) (21 years ago, 7-Mar-04, to lugnet.space) !

38
(score: 0.301)

  Re: New MOC - PX-38 Thunder Clap (entry for P-38 contest)

"Allister McLaren" <Allister.McLaren@Alcan.com> wrote in message news:Ht60rw.1oL5@lugnet.com... (...) This (...) just the (...) a (...) the (...) Yeah, definitely the contests help snap me back into action. I've had a couple of very slow projects (...) (21 years ago, 16-Feb-04, to lugnet.space)

38
(score: 0.301)

  Re: New MOC - PX-38 Thunder Clap (entry for P-38 contest)

(...) Ha! Great! I never thought of the X1 as a P-38, but now that I see it, it seems an obvious choice. Good stuff...and welcome back! -G (21 years ago, 9-Feb-04, to lugnet.space)

38
(score: 0.301)

  Re: New MOC: F-38 Impulse

(...) So awesome. I haven't tried my hand at lego lettering. It looks so great, especially here. Pat Bunn (21 years ago, 2-Mar-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)

38
(score: 0.301)

  Re: New MOC - PX-38 Thunder Clap (entry for P-38 contest)

(...) Cool little ship, but the coolest thing is it got you back building again. Sometimes, when inspiration is lacking, competitions like this provide just the right seed to prompt us to put bricks together. That's exactly where I was a couple of (...) (21 years ago, 16-Feb-04, to lugnet.space)

38
(score: 0.301)

  Re: P-38 Lightning Mark XII - contest entry.

(...) Allister, this is one fine vehicle. It resembles the P-38 enough that it conforms with the contest outlines, but you altered the design enough that it looks very spacey indeed. I think this is my favorite entry yet in the contest. Awesome (...) (21 years ago, 21-Feb-04, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build.contests, FTX)

38
(score: 0.301)

  P-38 Contest Entry: The SpaceShipTWO!

Here's my entry into the P-38 contest. It's the SpaceShipTwo, based on the real spacecraft/aircraft SpaceShipOne/WhiteKnight. SpaceShipTwo: (URL) Real Thing: (URL) (21 years ago, 20-Feb-04, to lugnet.space)

38
(score: 0.301)

  Moontruck

Most of my lego agenda: -Unpack from PDX -make a moontruck -design and build a new ship -keep up with the P-38 contest -answer a lot of email -make this post -post the new ship -update the moonbase page etc.. When I got back from PDX I worked on (...) (21 years ago, 8-Mar-04, to lugnet.general, lugnet.space, FTX) !

38
(score: 0.301)

  Re: P-38 Lightning Mark XII - contest entry.

(...) Thanks. I started with the landing gear this time. I discovered it's much easier to put it in this way than retrofitting it as I usually end up doing. In lugnet.space, Ryan Wood wrote: (...) Thanks Ryan. Don't forget to vote ;) (...) I've been (...) (21 years ago, 26-Feb-04, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build.contests, FTX)

38
(score: 0.301)

  Re: P-38 Lightning Mark XII - contest entry.

-snip- Very stylish Allister. Great colour scheme and really creative design to be seen in this MOC. Most of all, I like how it's slanted forward when the landing gear is deployed. Too cool. ;-D (URL) Mladen Pejic> (21 years ago, 23-Feb-04, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build.contests, FTX)

38
(score: 0.301)

  P-38 contest

Just a short note to say wow. The responses to this contest have been nothing short of awesome. Kudos to all the entrants and to the contest originator! That is all. (21 years ago, 22-Feb-04, to lugnet.space)

38
(score: 0.301)

  Re: New MOC: F-38 Impulse

(...) Once again you wow us. I especially like the contrast between the red 'cladding' and the gray greebled parts. It looks as if more cladding could have been on it at one time, but it's been removed for weight reduction or speed or ease of (...) (21 years ago, 24-Feb-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)

38
(score: 0.301)

  Re: New MOC - PX-38 Thunder Clap (entry for P-38 contest)

(...) Tom, Good job getting the landing gear in, and a nice tribute to Classic Space! The blue spaceman at the controls reminds me of the Space Dart 1 (wow, that's like the 3rd time that ship has come up for me today - synchronicity must have set (...) (21 years ago, 9-Feb-04, to lugnet.space)

38
(score: 0.301)

  Re: P-38 Lightning Mark XII - contest entry.

In lugnet.space, Allister McLaren wrote: snip (...) snip Oooooh this is fancy! I thought this was an awesome ship before I even got the pics of the retractable landing gear. Nicely done. -Daniel Rubin (21 years ago, 21-Feb-04, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build.contests, FTX)

38
(score: 0.301)

  Re: New MOC: F-38 Impulse

(...) I've used the reversed canopy before, about 8 years ago, in (URL) this MOC>. I originally got the idea from Karim Nassar, but I can't find his design. I think the engine intakes might be kinda plain in all red. My other idea was to put some (...) (21 years ago, 24-Feb-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)

38
(score: 0.301)

  Re: New MOC: F-38 Impulse

(...) That's exactly the look I was going for. (...) Yup, that was the idea. (...) Thanks! --Bram (21 years ago, 24-Feb-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)

38
(score: 0.301)

  Re: SV-38 Starfleet Vanguard

(...) Nice job. I think I would have aligned the dish pods closer in, to line up with the two fuselage parts - that would fit the P-38 aesthetic more closely (IMHO). Cheers, (URL) Sci-Fi LEGO> (21 years ago, 20-Feb-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)

38
(score: 0.300)

  Re: SV-38 Starfleet Vanguard

(...) Ha! Fun stuff. Any semblance of that model brings a welling nostalgic tear to my trans-green visor. -G (21 years ago, 20-Feb-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)

38
(score: 0.300)

  Re: New MOC: F-38 Impulse

(...) I do recall seeing it before, but nopt terribly often. I think you definitely made good use of it here. (...) Yeah, all red probably would be dull, I'd say "Racing Stripes" but you already have something similar on the tail. The 38 was (...) (21 years ago, 24-Feb-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)

38
(score: 0.300)

  New MOC - PX-38 Thunder Clap (entry for P-38 contest)

The Thunder Clap is a light sport craft done in classic space style and colors. It weighs in at about 65 pieces and has folding landing gear. This model is my first MOC since June of last year. It's good to be back -- thanks for the contest, Jon! (...) (21 years ago, 9-Feb-04, to lugnet.space)

38
(score: 0.300)

More:  Next Page >>