 Space / Search Results: P-38
 Results 21 – 40 of about 300.
Search took 0.00 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: P-38 Entry: C--38 Cylon Lightning

(...) Coolness. Way to embrace the similarity and dive headlong into that concept! Glad I could be an inspiration too. Adrian (URL) (20 years ago, 23-Mar-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)

38
(score: 1.015)

  Re: P-38 Entry: C--38 Cylon Lightning

(...) Dagger, maybe? :p Did your mom teach you how to type? Coolest entry? As much as I appreciate that comment, I really think Bram or Allister have the raddest ships so far. What is the significance of three pilots? I saw that Mark's Raider had (...) (20 years ago, 23-Mar-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)

38
(score: 1.015)

  Re: P-38 Entry: C--38 Cylon Lightning

(...) Your kind words make me feel guilty, Adrian. Here, you can have your probes back. /me snickers --Ryan W. (20 years ago, 23-Mar-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)

38
(score: 1.015)

  Re: P-38 Entry: C--38 Cylon Lightning

(...) Ley, thanks man. Like Gil's words, your observations make me proud to be part of a community that pays attention to such design details. I'm really happy this moc is being received so well by all of you guys, I was afraid that fans of BG would (...) (20 years ago, 23-Mar-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)

38
(score: 1.015)

  Re: P-38 Entry: C--38 Cylon Lightning

(...) How much did you watch the show? The goofy robot-dog (Muffet) was a "daggett", and yes, Cylon Raiders had a 3-bot crew. (20 years ago, 23-Mar-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)

38
(score: 1.015)

  Re: P-38 Entry: C--38 Cylon Lightning

(...) Keith was talking about gangstas, so I thought he was looking for his dagger to cut me a new one. As I mentioned in one of my replies, I've never seen the show. Forgive my ignorance! --Ryan W. (20 years ago, 23-Mar-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)

38
(score: 1.015)

  Re: P-38 Entry: C--38 Cylon Lightning

I gotta agree with what everyone else is saying: this is one beautiful MOC. Excellent use of slopes Ryan; you're definitely going to inspire a lot of people. I also love the way the dark/navy blue looks with the light grey. Awesome! Can't wait to (...) (20 years ago, 23-Mar-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)

38
(score: 1.015)

  Re: P-38 Entry: C--38 Cylon Lightning

Hey sweet! The whole thing feels really tight, I like that. The shape is really cool and like Gil said, the twin booms are really nicely incorporated. Nice landing gear too, and the guns are sweet. Cool stuff, -Geordan (...) (20 years ago, 24-Mar-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)

38
(score: 1.015)

  P-38 Contest Entries

Last night, I tossed together a couple P-38 Lightning inspired spacecraft for Jon's contest. (URL) P-38>> (URL) P-38>> (click pics to see more...) Please LMKWYT! --Bram (2 URLs) Bram Lambrecht (URL) www.bldesign.org> (21 years ago, 8-Feb-04, to lugnet.build.contests, lugnet.space, lugnet.build.microscale, FTX)

38
(score: 1.015)

  Re: P-38 Contest: SP-38 Escort

"Gil Shaw" <NIXtoradochSPAM@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:Hssquy.1GLF@lugnet.com... (...) something a (...) That's becoming your signature canope, Gil. ;) I really like those two blue tiles, little things like that add so much. This one kind (...) (21 years ago, 9-Feb-04, to lugnet.space)

38
(score: 1.014)

  Re: P-38 Entry: C--38 Cylon Lightning

Hi there Ryan, That's a fine ship you have here! First of all the pics you present in your building notes really help understanding your work, a nice plus IMO! I wish we could see more often this kind of post. Good idea you have to take pictures (...) (20 years ago, 22-Mar-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)

38
(score: 1.014)

  Re: P-38 Entry: C--38 Cylon Lightning

(...) Ryan, you've obviously put what you've learnt to good use because your use of slopes and SNOT to make curves on this fighter is just excellent. If I had any criticisms it would be that you didn't seem to use any 3x12 wedge slopes! If not, I (...) (20 years ago, 22-Mar-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)

38
(score: 1.014)

  Re: P-38 Entry: C--38 Cylon Lightning

Thanks for the explainations Ryan! I am always amazed by the creativity shown here. One more SNOT (morve...) technic in my to-try-and-study note book! Cheers, JP. (20 years ago, 23-Mar-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)

38
(score: 1.014)

  Re: P-38 Entry: C--38 Cylon Lightning

(...) Snip (...) Hey Ryan, That is one excellent, solid design. A weekend well spent, for sure. I find the colour scheme refreshing. I think the strong point of the design for me, is the way the forms intersect. You have the large oval of the wings (...) (20 years ago, 23-Mar-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)

38
(score: 1.014)

  Re: P-38 Entry: C--38 Cylon Lightning

(...) Did you mean cap? (...) Dang punk kids. (grumble) I was watching Battlestar Galactica before you were excreted upon this earth! Bah! (hobbles off with cane) -Grand Admiral .space Curator (URL) (20 years ago, 23-Mar-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)

38
(score: 1.014)

  Re: P-38 Contest entry: OR-38 SkipJack

(...) snip (...) Hey, I really like this. I think this is my favorite of the p-38 entries that I've seen so far. -Dan (21 years ago, 14-Feb-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)

38
(score: 1.014)

  Re: P-38 Contest entry: OR-38 SkipJack

(...) Wow, awesome! This is a great ship! The white looks really good and it has the spirit of the P-38. I really don't like the nose intake however, it distracts from the model. I also agree with Paul Baulch about the insignia, in places the wings (...) (21 years ago, 17-Feb-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)

38
(score: 1.014)

  Re: P-38 Contest: SP-38 Escort

-snip- I like it! And i definately think it fits the contest, of course, it is up to Jon to decide. But my big question is - why yellow? why not the glorious RED of Communism? -Jr.Marshal Hoffman (21 years ago, 9-Feb-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)

38
(score: 1.014)

  Re: P-38 Entry: C--38 Cylon Lightning

(...) Ryan, Very cool ship. I really like the dark blue on light grey color scheme. I think that really sets off your design. The shape of the wings really evokes the cylon raider feel. I also like the look of the embedded starwars engine pieces in (...) (20 years ago, 23-Mar-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)

38
(score: 1.014)

  Re: PCS-38

The PCS-38 looks very good. Definately not a fighter, but I'd accept any sort of experimental/research use - even as a espionage ship. But Ryan, lets not mince words - you photography is awful! Get a white background right this instance young man! (...) (20 years ago, 1-Apr-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)

38
(score: 1.014)

More:  Next Page >>