 Space / Search Results: P-38
 Results 21 – 40 of about 300.
Search took 0.00 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: Spacer Roll Call 08-03-02

man, I turn my back for a weekend and this happens? heh. Two people earlier and I'd have had the same roll call number as lugnet number. Damn you Hendo and Sekerak!! Adrian 01-Jon Palmer 02-Aaron West 03-Jude Beaudin 04-John Henry Kruer 05-Greg (...) (22 years ago, 4-Aug-02, to lugnet.space)

38
(score: 0.753)

  Re: Spacer Roll Call 08-03-02

(...) Ok count me in. Mostly lurker, occasional poster, classic space until the clutch goes :) This appears to be the list so far (though it cries out for official sanction :) ) 01-Jon Palmer 02-Aaron West 03-Jude Beaudin 04-John Henry Kruer 05-Greg (...) (22 years ago, 5-Aug-02, to lugnet.space)

38
(score: 0.753)

  Monorail roll call

Wow, the moonbase layout at NWBrickCon was a terrific success!!! The monorail running throughout it was a huge crowd pleaser, especially for young girls and boys, who actually fixated their attention for minutes on end. I've got a fair amount of (...) (22 years ago, 7-Oct-02, to lugnet.space, lugnet.events.nwbrickcon, lugnet.events, lugnet.org)

38
(score: 0.748)

  New MOC: Micro Mech

Hello, <and delurk, I guess> Anyway, after being inspired by some of the rather interesting mini renditions, I decided to try a hand at it myself, and I think the results are halfway decent. Manufactured originally by the IRLCC for covert (...) (22 years ago, 29-Dec-02, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build.mecha)

38
(score: 0.740)

  Photo's of first human foot steps on Mars!

The Red Planet has been reached! Photo's of first human foot steps on Mars! Just a few captions to go with the pictures... Several MOC's that form a complete expidition to the Red Planet including: * Mars Expedition 1 Lander "Columbia" * Mars (...) (21 years ago, 22-Mar-03, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.org.us.michlug, lugnet.loc.us.mi, lugnet.space) !

38
(score: 0.732)

  Re: All your fleebnork are belong to us.

(...) I concur, but feel it would be more appropriate if, in retribution for his hideous crimes against humanity, Grand Admiral Sandlin be demoted once more, and forced to construct a vessel capable of removing the fleebnorks from this part of (...) (21 years ago, 30-Apr-03, to lugnet.space)

38
(score: 0.729)

  Re: It's not easy building in green...

(...) Thanks! I had a lot of fun building this, and it's 'flown' a few missions:) Needs a pilot, though, so I'm thinking about that. And your son is welcome to play with KERMIT:)! (...) You might fail the 5yo test, but you definitely pass the (...) (21 years ago, 3-Sep-03, to lugnet.space, FTX)

38
(score: 0.717)

  Re: Javelin pk-38(p-38 contest entry teaser pics)

(...) Can you give us a shot looking down? I'm not seeing the P-38 shape there very clearly, but it could just be me. (21 years ago, 9-Feb-04, to lugnet.space)

38
(score: 0.716)

  Javelin pk-38(p-38 contest entry teaser pics)

Here is Kamon corps newest addition to its forces, the Javelin (URL) Javelin is carried on starships much like the tie fighters, and launched like the fighters on the movie "Lost in space"(those bubbly ones) more pics soon (21 years ago, 9-Feb-04, to lugnet.space)

38
(score: 0.715)

  Re: Javelin pk-38(p-38 contest entry teaser pics)

here are the rest of the pics (URL) (when moderated) (URL) see the rest change from 1-8) plmkwyt (21 years ago, 9-Feb-04, to lugnet.space)

38
(score: 0.715)

  Re: Javelin pk-38(p-38 contest entry teaser pics)

(...) sorry about that, brickshelf didn't load them, here they are (URL) from 9- 11) (URL) after mod plmkwyt (21 years ago, 11-Feb-04, to lugnet.space)

38
(score: 0.715)

  P-38 Contest entry: OR-38 SkipJack

Here's a P-38 entry I dreamed up one night: (URL) OR-38>> Please let me know what you think! (URL) >> (21 years ago, 14-Feb-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)

38
(score: 0.714)

  Re: P-38 Entry: C--38 Cylon Lightning

Hey Ryan, very cool P-38 there! The shape is excellent and very accurate for the Cylon Raider. One suggestion would be a change of canopy. Although the one you used is more P-38 like, take a look at this one. Might help to keep the shape of Raider (...) (20 years ago, 22-Mar-04, to lugnet.space)

38
(score: 0.713)

  Re: P-38 Contest: SP-38 Escort

(...) Gil, Well done! I think you actually captured the spirit of the contest, if I read it right - "For this contest create a spacecraft that exhibits the P-38's signature design. Build a spaceworthy vessel that features the split fusilage, wing (...) (21 years ago, 9-Feb-04, to lugnet.space)

38
(score: 0.713)

  P-38 Contest: SP-38 Escort

Greetings! After wrestling with more conventional designs, I ended up going for something a little more spacey...hopefully it hasn't strayed to far from the path. (URL) Lemmeknowhatcha...suggestions for improvements welcome as always. Cheers, -Gil (21 years ago, 9-Feb-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)

38
(score: 0.713)

  Re: P-38 Contest: SP-38 Escort

(...) Thanks! Funny you mention the turrets. I had another wing construction that allowed for them to be mounted underneath. The did look pretty good there, but I didn't like the wings, so.... Cheers, -Gil (21 years ago, 9-Feb-04, to lugnet.space)

38
(score: 0.713)

  Re: P-38 Contest: SP-38 Escort

(...) It's both my love and my nemesis. (...) Hehe...I was just thinking of a missle rack under there this morning. Could be an interesting idea for a redux. Many thanks for the kudos and suggestions! Cheers, -Gil (21 years ago, 9-Feb-04, to lugnet.space)

38
(score: 0.713)

  Re: My P-38 entry - not the Paparazzi-38:)

(...) Sea Monkey P-38? Hmmmm...and the nuclear flash....hmmm... Give me a week or so:) I have some ideas... Joe .space paparazzi! (21 years ago, 23-Feb-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)

38
(score: 0.713)

  P-38 Contest Entries

Last night, I tossed together a couple P-38 Lightning inspired spacecraft for Jon's contest. (URL) P-38>> (URL) P-38>> (click pics to see more...) Please LMKWYT! --Bram (2 URLs) Bram Lambrecht (URL) www.bldesign.org> (21 years ago, 8-Feb-04, to lugnet.build.contests, lugnet.space, lugnet.build.microscale, FTX)

38
(score: 0.712)

  Re: P-38 Contest: SP-38 Escort

"Gil Shaw" <NIXtoradochSPAM@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:Hssquy.1GLF@lugnet.com... (...) something a (...) That's becoming your signature canope, Gil. ;) I really like those two blue tiles, little things like that add so much. This one kind (...) (21 years ago, 9-Feb-04, to lugnet.space)

38
(score: 0.712)

More:  Next Page >>