 Space / Search Results: P-38
 Results 141 – 160 of 303.
Search took 0.00 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: Station 38

(...) Perhaps you missed the two armed guards. The Iron Reich doesn't respond kindly to petty thievery. Cheers, Allister (20 years ago, 11-Jun-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)

38
(score: 1.004)

  Re: Station 38

(...) Update: I've just uploaded pictures of it in-situ. Clicky ze piccy. (2 URLs) (20 years ago, 17-Jun-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)

38
(score: 1.004)

  Re: Station 38

(...) And it blends in nicely with the grey and white around you! (2 URLs) AndroDan>> Tony Hafner (URL) www.hafhead.com> (20 years ago, 18-Jun-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)

38
(score: 1.004)

  Re: New MOC: F-38 Impulse

(...) Once again you wow us. I especially like the contrast between the red 'cladding' and the gray greebled parts. It looks as if more cladding could have been on it at one time, but it's been removed for weight reduction or speed or ease of (...) (21 years ago, 24-Feb-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)

38
(score: 1.004)

  Re: New MOC: F-38 Impulse

(...) snip (...) Wow, this is awesome! I especially like the way you did the canopy. the whole shape of the cockpit worked out rather ingeniously. I like the squareness, and the simplicity of the shape, I think it works really well with the (...) (21 years ago, 22-Feb-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)

38
(score: 1.004)

  Re: The P-38 Lightning Space Contest

(...) Here is my entry. This is the first MOC in years. I must say that it took me longer than I expected. I guess that "thinking in bricks" has left me somewhat. I started construction with the wheel-in-wheel engine fronts. The tails were a bit (...) (21 years ago, 6-Feb-04, to lugnet.build.contests, lugnet.space, FTX)

38
(score: 1.004)

  Re: P-38 contest voting ideas

In lugnet.space, Jon Palmer wrote: - note - out of order editing of Jon's message follows: (...) If the entries break down to allow it, how 'bout more than one poll - one for minifig, one for microfig? Or have several polls to determine "finalists" (...) (20 years ago, 10-Apr-04, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build.contests, FTX)

38
(score: 1.004)

  Re: The NPX-3801. A P-38 Lightning Space Contest entry and introduction.

Very well done indeed. You seem to have brought a distinct Steamrunner class look to the P-38 contest. Warp engines are notoriously hard to build convincing LEGO versions of, but yours are incredible. I also like the manner in which the cockpit (...) (21 years ago, 7-Mar-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)

38
(score: 1.004)

  Re: New MOC: F-38 Impulse

(...) That is amazing! The engines are wonderfully massive, and the landing gear is great... the reveresd canopy is pretty snifty too. Working the "38" in is really amazing, but I'd like to see one of the intakes in all red for comparison. (...) (21 years ago, 22-Feb-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)

38
(score: 1.004)

  Re: P-380 Corona - P-38 Lightning Space Submission

(...) thanks very much. the plasma coils are some strange part off an alpha team set... (URL) those. I was looking at them and thought "wait... the P-38 had those bulges on the booms... these could be my equivalent. then I did my little "I am a (...) (21 years ago, 14-Feb-04, to lugnet.space)

38
(score: 1.004)

  Re: The P-38 Lightning Space Contest

(...) They're all the same basic shape. Are you trying to make some kind of point? I don't get it. -Grand Admiral .space Curator (URL) (21 years ago, 3-Feb-04, to lugnet.build.contests, lugnet.space, FTX)

38
(score: 1.004)

  Re: The P-38 Lightning Space Contest

(...) Uh oh. Wings in space. Dare we tread that path again? ;) Interesting contest idea. As soon as I get my Lego room back together, I'm down for it. How strict will you be on the configuration? eg. Does the cockpit necessarily have to be in the (...) (21 years ago, 4-Feb-04, to lugnet.build.contests, lugnet.space, FTX)

38
(score: 1.004)

  Re: The P-38 Lightning Space Contest

"Jon Palmer" <jon@zemi.net> wrote in message news:HsHM79.DtG@lugnet.com... (...) Lockheed (...) Oh man. Of all the WWII birds to base a contest around, you go and choose the coolest one by far. I shall try to do the fork-tailed devil some justice. (...) (21 years ago, 4-Feb-04, to lugnet.build.contests, lugnet.space)

38
(score: 1.004)

  Adding new P-38 entires soon

Just a note to let you know I'll be updating the page soon. We have a lot of new entries. The contest will definitely be extended one month as well. Great stuff guys! (21 years ago, 20-Feb-04, to lugnet.space)

38
(score: 1.004)

  Re: Adding new P-38 entires soon

I'll be adding the new entries too. :-| [ j o n ] (URL) (21 years ago, 20-Feb-04, to lugnet.space)

38
(score: 1.004)

  Re: SV-38 Starfleet Vanguard

(...) Glad to be of service ;) It was a fun build, but I'll still have to try to come up with something original for the contest... TRS (21 years ago, 20-Feb-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)

38
(score: 1.004)

  Re: Adding new P-38 entires soon

(...) Cool! Now I can build one too! Joe .space paparazzi! (21 years ago, 21-Feb-04, to lugnet.space)

38
(score: 1.004)

  Re: P-38 Lightning Mark XII - contest entry.

(...) Allister! I am very happy in seeing how this contest has been progressing towards the unusual and creative.. this craft is no except. The landing gear is especially nice. -eagerly awaits your next EB fighter- -Jr.Marshal H. (21 years ago, 22-Feb-04, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build.contests, FTX)

38
(score: 1.004)

  Re: New MOC: F-38 Impulse

(...) That's exactly the look I was going for. (...) Yup, that was the idea. (...) Thanks! --Bram (21 years ago, 24-Feb-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)

38
(score: 1.004)

  Re: New MOC: F-38 Impulse

(...) I've used the reversed canopy before, about 8 years ago, in (URL) this MOC>. I originally got the idea from Karim Nassar, but I can't find his design. I think the engine intakes might be kinda plain in all red. My other idea was to put some (...) (21 years ago, 24-Feb-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)

38
(score: 1.004)

More:  Next Page >>