 Space / 9960
Re: Mini Brickfest with Todd Trotter
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Mon, 16 Jul 2001 19:50:04 GMT

In lugnet.space, Jason Spears writes:
Here is his new ship in progress, Wasteland:

Very cool ship. I like the shape, seems similar to an anime style.

That's interesting. Maybe I was subconsciously influenced by all the anime
I've watched. : ) I'm really just trying to make a futuristic B-17. It's
going to have gun turrets all over it.

Mel Gibson came by with a couple of his old cars:

Mad Max is awesome.  I like the color stripe on the police vechicle.

I'm really pleased with how the yellow interceptor turned out. I like that
MOC better than the black one because it was more challenging to create and
you can see all the detail.

-Jason

Nice to know, that I wans't the only one who couldn't make it to Brickfest.
Looked like a blast.  Guess I'll have to save for next year.

Yeah, too bad we all couldn't go.

Thanks,
Todd Trotter
http://www.lugco.com