 Space / 9919
Re: Mini Brickfest with Todd Trotter
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Sun, 15 Jul 2001 21:35:58 GMT

In lugnet.space, Jon Palmer writes:

Here is his new ship in progress, Wasteland:

interesting, he has an exceptionally clean design esthetic... I like the
shapes, although it's generally alittle more boxy than I like, he makes it
look nice.

The loader takes on Sparky:

it looks like the loader won... did sparky recover?

3 other creations by Todd. Frisbee golf, an original mech, and a tactical
battle pod he's working on:

the blue and white pod looks fantastic... can't wait to see it when its
done, although it looks cool 'as is' to me.

Find the skids in this pic. This is an awesome idea. Normally I hate this
piece:

okay, that one didn't impress me until I saw it was based around those
horrible skids... wow!  bravo for actually salvaging something truely cool
from a part like that Todd!

cheers!
Joel K