 Space / 9924
Re: Mini Brickfest with Todd Trotter
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.org.us.lugco, lugnet.general
Date:
Sun, 15 Jul 2001 22:11:50 GMT

Todd you ROCK! You got some great _Aliens_ models. I like the way the new ship
is progressing, looks very cool. Your other stuff is pretty cool as well.

BTW can you show close-ups the two craft seen in the right of this picture:
They look very interesting.

Also, are you going to post more pictures of the _Aliens_ models?

;-)

Mladen Pejic, over and out!
http://members.attcanada.ca/~milovan/index.htm

In lugnet.space, Jon Palmer writes:
I recently found out that Todd Trotter lives about 15 minutes away. So this
saturday I traveled over to his house to discuss LUGCO, share some Mocs, and
talk about Lego and art in general.  We had a blast.  I think we talked for
almost 4 hours straight.

Here are some pictures of the meeting-

This is Todd's Aliens APC:

Some blurrry pics of marines, loader and an alien:

Here is his new ship in progress, Wasteland:

A few of our creations on the table. You can see the differences in our
building styles:

Mel Gibson came by with a couple of his old cars:

The loader takes on Sparky:

3 other creations by Todd. Frisbee golf, an original mech, and a tactical
battle pod he's working on:

Find the skids in this pic. This is an awesome idea. Normally I hate this
piece:

Jon and Todd. Me left. Todd right. : )

Heres the main directory:

Anyway the meeting was very fun and I can't wait for more LUGCO activities.
Todd's a great guy. Check out the LUGCO page here:

http://www.lugco.com/

-Jon
--