 Space / 9935
Re: Mini Brickfest with Todd Trotter
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.org.us.lugco, lugnet.general
Date:
Mon, 16 Jul 2001 01:30:07 GMT

In lugnet.space, Gary E. Blessing writes:
Mel Gibson came by with a couple of his old cars:

Whoa!! Those are great! You got any more pics?

Gary

Gary, I haven't taken any more pics yet. I'll get to it eventually. I'm glad
that you like them. The MFP yellow interceptor is one of all time favorite
MOCs. : )

Todd