 Space / 9926
Re: Mini Brickfest with Todd Trotter
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.org.us.lugco, lugnet.general
Date:
Sun, 15 Jul 2001 22:26:37 GMT

BTW can you show close-ups the two craft seen in the right of this • picture:
They look very interesting.

If you're talking about the ship hanging, its G I Joe I believe. The one in
the lower right is A matchbox Robotech Valk.--- or he might have had another
G I Joe jet over there. Not sure now.

Also, are you going to post more pictures of the _Aliens_ models?

;-)

I'll let Todd answer this one, tho I'm sure he will eventually.

-Jon