 Space / 9551
Re: New Microfig MOC
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Tue, 26 Jun 2001 04:34:14 GMT

In lugnet.space, Jeremy H. Sproat writes:
I can't speak for Rick, but personally, I don't let it bother me when I
build a model that is heavily influenced by someone else's.  I follow the
philosophy that cross-pollenation of ideas is a good thing.  I think it'd be
keen to get a bunch of spaceships together in the style of Karim Nassar's
(and subsequent sub-styles)...

I don't mind if someone uses my design. I don't even care if somone uses a
50% or more varient. If the majoritay of it is mine, like you added a few
parts to the DAT files IE, I would like a little 'Copyright Rick Hallman
200x' (Link to Confed in my name). I was actually inspired by Karim. maybe I
should give him credit, he does have a high rank on my links page...

BTW, I am talking to Jamal, my partner in Confed about posting the DATs to
ships and fighters in Confed. He might want to keep his secrets safe for
Special Ops.

Rick Hallman
"Where the heck are those reinforcments!?"
http://confed.8m.com/