 Space / 9550
MOC: Catfish
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Tue, 26 Jun 2001 02:04:25 GMT

Hello all.  I know I have a lot of enemies here so I will make this short
and sweet.

Anyways this is my first attempt at space.  I used 2 Sith Infiltrators and
some left over parts from a couple of TIE fighter sets.

This craft is the first production line of Kai Industries.

It Features an assortment of weapons and sensors.

There are two turbo laser cannon turrets located on the aft section of the
craft.  Each containing three sub cannons.

Located on the wings of the craft(which are not need for space travel) there
are laser cannons and individual targeting sensors.

On the hull of the craft there are two proton torpedo launchers with
targeting sensors.

On the forward port and starboard side of the craft there are "whiskers".
These allow the ship to make hyperspace calculations much more efficiently.
The whiskers also contain sensors to allow the craft to detect incoming
projectiles.

On the roof of the ship there is a communications array which allows for
long range communication.

In the front of the ship lies a sensor arrays.  This ship is an all around
craft that allows the costumer to equip the ship with many different
options.  The option shown in these pictures is a ops/cargo craft.

Inside the ship there is room for bunks, three of them to be precise, and a
food replicator.  There are two crew members on the makeshift bridge.  Also
located on the brigde is a holoprjector, and food replicator.

(I apologize for the fuzzy pictures)

In the aft section of the ship the engine room takes up all the space.  The
engine runs on bacta.  It is very very fast.

The engine nozzles are very unique as they can move from the Large position
(seen on the sides of the back) to a small position (seen in the middle).
This allows for optimum control.

Thank you for taking the time to read this post.  I know the ship is a
little boxy, but hey we all have to start somewhere!

more pictures here: http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=5200

Kai Brodersen
CEO, Kai Industries.