 Space / 9547
Re: New Microfig MOC
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Tue, 26 Jun 2001 00:21:34 GMT

"Rick Hallman" <legodude725@removeaol.com> wrote in message
news:GFIAw8.Dn4@lugnet.com...
.
What are the bracket 1x1's all over it supposed to be?

That's where the guns will go : )

What are the green domes on top supposed to be ?

I'm not sure... Would you believe fusion plasma accumulators ?  How about
anti-matter containment pods ?  Greebles ?

If this is a carrier, where are the launch bays/hangers/launch tubes?

They don't really stand out well in the pics, but there are 3 on each of the
2 forward and 2 midships "bulges."  Two aligned axially with the main hull
and 1 transverse.

Overall VERY nice. Reminds me of my friends Spartan on my page.

Cool.  I'm glad you like it : )  I though the Spartan's bow was neat and
needed to be explored further....