 Space / 9552
Re: New Microfig MOC
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Tue, 26 Jun 2001 04:39:15 GMT

In lugnet.space, Jason S. Mantor writes:
Good, then I won't either : )  I like Karim's stuff *VERY* much.  I'd like
to make a space battle scene using ships from the various "ship builders"
out there.  What's everyone think ?  Maybe some kind of multi-fleet tactical
training excersize gone terribly wrong with big japanamation explosions ?
If I can work in Jon Palmer's space stations that'd be even better : )
Microfig Melee !

Oooooooooooo. I like this idea. If you need the Diver Dome used in them, I
can email you a unoffical if you email me about it. I use Adobe Photoshop in
post-processing and can create some interesting explsions with yellow, red,
and orange spray tool smeared out and then a lens flare in the middle. Lens
Flares at 10% also work well for running lights, 125% I use for engine
plumes, and 75-100% for Stars.

I would love to participate in this Microfig Melee, the one problem is
scale. Does everyone use a 1 plate = 1 deck idea? I use that. I didnt
mention this before, but it is so cool to have people basing off my stuff
now! Booooooyaka!

Rick Hallman
"Where the heck are those reinforcments!?"
http://confed.8m.com/