 Space / 9149
Re: In the pipe, five by five.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Sat, 9 Jun 2001 17:41:07 GMT

In lugnet.space, Mark Sandlin writes:
Hi Everyone,

See the UD-5C "Mama 'Rog" VTOL Transport in my "Balrogs" section.

"I want a nice clean deployment this time!"  :]

Mark, could you put up a photo of the starboard-side of the nose?  I'm
trying to see how you worked the big canister into the fuselage.

Thass a swee' ship.

KDJ
LUGNETer #203, Windsor, Ontario, Canada