 Space / 9137
Re: In the pipe, five by five.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Sat, 9 Jun 2001 04:00:45 GMT

But Clutch was gen-one A.R.A.H. ...Crankcase was just a poser! And when it
comes right down to it, slap Rock 'n' Roll on the R.A.M. and let him rip it
up...that's all you need (yes, Rock 'n' Roll was my fav gen-one Joe)!

Matt

In lugnet.space, Mark Sandlin writes:
in article GEn6CM.JMx@lugnet.com, Matthew Gerber wrote:

Is it just me, or does the 2 man ATV remind anyone else of the V.A.M.P. from
G.I. Joe (A.R.A.H. natch'!)...I may have to comandeer that idea and play
with some Joe MOCs soon. Yo Joe!

If it reminds you of anything, it should be the A.W.E. Striker :^)

Nice work, as usual, Mark.

Matt

Thanks!

~Grand Admiral Muffin Head