 Space / 9147
Re: In the pipe, five by five.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Sat, 9 Jun 2001 17:17:21 GMT

In lugnet.space, Mark Sandlin writes:
Thanks Rick. It's based on the V-22 Osprey. I just replaced the engines and
changed the tail design and modified the nose a bit. :^)

~Grand Admiral Muffin Head

To me it seems sort of like a cross between a Hunter Killer and the Aliens
Dropship. In other words very Cameronesque. : )
http://www.starshipmodeler.com/gallery/el_huntr.htm

Todd Trotter