 Space / 9145
Re: In the pipe, five by five.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Sat, 9 Jun 2001 17:08:38 GMT

in article GEnHxC.JG7@lugnet.com, Mr L F Braun wrote:

I liked the engine pylons' look--nice use of the Sebulba
2x2 grey flags.  But this is Mark, so I expect nothing less.
I did have one question:  Doesn't that brisket (for some
reason, I call it the brisket) open up to let out a little
vehicle or somesuch?  Can we see it opened?

Huh? I showed the front hatch open, and I showed the rear boarding ramp open
also. What was it that you wanted to see?

~Grand Admiral Muffin Head
--
Mark's Lego(R) Creations
http://www.nwlink.com/~sandlin/lego