 Space / 9141
Re: In the pipe, five by five.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Sat, 9 Jun 2001 06:56:00 GMT

In lugnet.space, Todd Trotter writes:
In lugnet.space, Mark Sandlin writes:
Hi Everyone,

See the UD-5C "Mama 'Rog" VTOL Transport in my "Balrogs" section.

Or just click "Whats New" :^)

~Grand Admiral Muffin Head

Wow, That is a freakin cool hatch. I LOVE IT!!!!

   :D  Watch out, it's fast becoming the Small Craft Hatch of
   Choice around here.  You've created a monster, Todd!

Oh... and I guess the rest of it is OK as well. ; )

Seriously. I really like this Transport. It really has some nice lines. I'll
have to keep it in mind for technique fodder.

   I liked the engine pylons' look--nice use of the Sebulba
   2x2 grey flags.  But this is Mark, so I expect nothing less.
   I did have one question:  Doesn't that brisket (for some
   reason, I call it the brisket) open up to let out a little
   vehicle or somesuch?  Can we see it opened?

   best

   LFB