 Space / 8975
  Re: Bram Lambrecht 's spaceplane

(...) Yep. Thanks for clarifying that Matthew, it's exactly what I meant, but stated much more clearly. When I wrote my post I was thinking about what Mladen said (in the "why some models get feedback" thread)... I came away thinking he was saying (...) (23 years ago, 29-May-01, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Bram Lambrecht 's spaceplane

(...) I you ever bother to look at my models, you will notice that most of them are quite small. Here is what I was trying to say: Yes, very large, well designed and thought out models (like Bram's) deserve recognition! Yes, very small, detailed and (...) (23 years ago, 29-May-01, to lugnet.space)

"Mladen Pejic" <milovan@netcom.ca> wrote in message news:GE4E8A.DIw@lugnet.com... (...) I agree with both statements. Any well thought out and well designed model deserves praise, and I enjoy well designed models of all sizes. Building bigger and (...) (23 years ago, 30-May-01, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Bram Lambrecht 's spaceplane

In lugnet.space, Tim Courtney writes: ... (...) ... (...) LOL; Now it's my turn to say: Yes, well put. I agree 100%. Mark W. (23 years ago, 30-May-01, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Bram Lambrecht 's spaceplane

well.. even multi colored large sized models is out of my range heh i usually make small models with no interal areas ( no people ) i made a few with drivers however. i has no pictures of such however. when i can make a legocad copies i will post (...) (23 years ago, 30-May-01, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Bram Lambrecht 's spaceplane

(...) Exactly! Heather Patey's recent Swan Boat (er, um, at (URL)) is an excellent example of this. It's not technically advanced--the construction is fairly straightforward, there's not a lot of explicit detail, and it's not a big model. But it is (...) (23 years ago, 30-May-01, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Bram Lambrecht 's spaceplane

(...) I both agree and disagree with you Mladen. I will admit that when I'm in a mood for looking at lego models, I won't even take a second glance at something multi-coloured or poorly constructed. But the thing is, everyone is at different levels (...) (23 years ago, 30-May-01, to lugnet.space)

"Tim Courtney" <tim@zacktron.com> wrote in message news:GE4G9t.Hpq@lugnet.com... (...) All thing considered, if I saw two MOCs that both showed high creativity and effectiveness, I would be more impressed by the larger ones. So it's more a case of (...) (23 years ago, 1-Jun-01, to lugnet.space)