 Space / 8783
Re: LOM sets
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Mon, 21 May 2001 20:17:16 GMT

In lugnet.space, Jonathan Wilson writes:

I have both the mono jet and T3 trike and both are pretty good (gotta love the
divers bubble canopy in the smoke color on the t3 trike)
I would recommend picking up 1 or more of the red planet criuser set (7311 I
think), its got lots of click hinge pieces, some interesting printed parts and
one of the very cool martians.

I don't really like the wierd colours in the martian sets. They just don't
suit any sort of model.

zSoden