 Space / 8784
Re: Space Sets That Never Were...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Mon, 21 May 2001 21:36:18 GMT

In lugnet.space, Dave Lovelace writes:
Hello,

I've added new stuff to my Lego Space pages found here:

http://www.umop.com/lego.htm

There's a new area of the site dedicated to "Classic Space Sets That Never
Were," featuring several of the "missing set numbers."  Wanna see 893 Space
Pod, made in 1978?  How about 6888 Starfleet Scout, made in 1981?  Lots of
fun stuff, and time-wasting commentary abounds as usual.

--Dave (jot and jab)

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

If Lego ever decides to come out with a second generation of Classic Space
sets, then they should plagiarize your designs completely!

- Bob