 Space / 8788
Re: LOM sets
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Tue, 22 May 2001 00:17:00 GMT

In lugnet.space, Zac Soden writes:
What does everyone think of the LOM sets? I am thinking of buying the human
sets and this week will buy two mono jets (each mono jet seems to have one
of everything so buying two will give me even numbers!). I like blue, white
and grey parts and the LOM human stuff seems to be made in these colours. Is
the T3 trike any good, what about the solar explorer.
Please give me some feedback.

zSoden

Hi,

I have almost all of the sets. I love the trike it's very cool. The rubber
band spring system is very creative.
The one main one that I don't have is the space shuttle thingy, I can't
rationalize the price yet. I'm now finally getting to Rock Raiders stuff.
The LOM set of the Martians are as far as I'm concerned are the anchors of
this series. The mecha are cool with tons of great bits to mess with. Not
only that, but the new canopys are really neat.

I rewcommend them!

GREG!