 Space / 8790
Re: LOM sets
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Tue, 22 May 2001 18:19:19 GMT

In lugnet.space, Greg Howell writes:
I don't really like the wierd colours in the martian sets. They just don't
suit any sort of model.

zSoden

Actually, those lighter colors are very cool. I'd like to see more of them
in differnt elements. Subtle color changes can be very interesting.

I totally agree. I purchased the sets specifically to get the new colours. I
only wish they'd release a full range of parts in those colours (finally,
Tie Fighters in the correct grey blue). However, as it stands, I can
understand Zac's point of view: the fact is, currently the parts selection
on the LOM colours is limited enough that they're not very useful. Yet.

But hopefully they will be!

Mark W.