 Space / 8768
  LOM sets

What does everyone think of the LOM sets? I am thinking of buying the human sets and this week will buy two mono jets (each mono jet seems to have one of everything so buying two will give me even numbers!). I like blue, white and grey parts and the (...) (23 years ago, 20-May-01, to lugnet.space)

  Re: LOM sets

(...) I've got the Red Planet Protector (the BLUE mech-thing.) It's got lots of good pieces for mecha builders. Hoses, fan turbines, those "foot pieces", click-hinges, that cool canopy, and plenty more. Great source for pieces for any kind of (...) (23 years ago, 20-May-01, to lugnet.space)

  Re: LOM sets

(...) I have both the mono jet and T3 trike and both are pretty good (gotta love the divers bubble canopy in the smoke color on the t3 trike) I would recommend picking up 1 or more of the red planet criuser set (7311 I think), its got lots of click (...) (23 years ago, 20-May-01, to lugnet.space)

  Re: LOM sets

(...) I don't really like the wierd colours in the martian sets. They just don't suit any sort of model. zSoden (23 years ago, 21-May-01, to lugnet.space)

  Re: LOM sets

(...) Actually, those lighter colors are very cool. I'd like to see more of them in differnt elements. Subtle color changes can be very interesting. GREG~ (23 years ago, 22-May-01, to lugnet.space)

  Re: LOM sets

(...) Hi, I have almost all of the sets. I love the trike it's very cool. The rubber band spring system is very creative. The one main one that I don't have is the space shuttle thingy, I can't rationalize the price yet. I'm now finally getting to (...) (23 years ago, 22-May-01, to lugnet.space)

  Re: LOM sets

(...) I totally agree. I purchased the sets specifically to get the new colours. I only wish they'd release a full range of parts in those colours (finally, Tie Fighters in the correct grey blue). However, as it stands, I can understand Zac's point (...) (23 years ago, 22-May-01, to lugnet.space)

  Re: LOM sets

(...) Two Mono Jets is NOT enough - buy at least four. At AUD$1.94 at Big W you'd be crazy to buy only two... although buying fifty-four like I did is probably a bit unnecessary. ;-) Cheers, Paul (22 years ago, 26-Sep-02, to lugnet.space)

  Re: LOM sets and my $.02

(...) I am a completist. Therefore I got EVERY LOM set. With the exception of the 2 MECHs the sets were really over priced. On the other hand, as a whole the LOM system is kind of neat. 1. Modularity: To modulate all the diffent sets with each other (...) (22 years ago, 26-Sep-02, to lugnet.space)