 Space / 8056
Re: New: Stickfig-scale mecha wallpaper
Newsgroups:
lugnet.build.mecha, lugnet.space
Date:
Wed, 28 Mar 2001 17:43:20 GMT

In lugnet.announce, Jeremy H. Sproat writes:
Hey all,

I have just put some finishing touches on this site, and I feel that it is
ready for prime-time.

It is my pleasure to announce my Stickfig-scale mecha wallpaper:
http://www.io.com/~jsproat/lego/microfig/stickfig/index.shtml

Available for your perusal are three wallpaper-sized images depicting some
of my new microfig-scale MOCs, with MPD and POV source.  The three scenes
available represent my gradual cresting of the intimidating POVRay learning
curve, so expect more from me in the near future!  :-,

(And for those who have taken a look at the sneak peek, I have a new
wallpaper and a new model as of today.)

So please, look, enjoy, maybe even pick up a new technique or two, and as
always LMK

Cheers,
- jsproat

That's some awesome work, Mr. Sproat. :)

I don't suppose it would be possible to make some sort of an 'exploded' view
of your attack copters? For those of us not using modeling programs... :)

I think I understand most of what you did but there are a few areas around
the wings/engines that have me stumped as far as how you got the SNOT to
mate with SOT sections. :)

Joel J