 Space / 7965
Re: Et in Arcadia Lego Update -- Mobile Research Unit (MRU)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Mon, 26 Mar 2001 17:25:14 GMT

In lugnet.space, Paul Hartzog writes:
It bumps; it grinds, but hey, its expensive and stylish! For science crews
with access to large corporate budgets, the Mobile Research Unit (MRU) is
the hoopiest SUV for nerds on the go.

...my latest MOC added to

Et in Arcadia Lego
@
http://63.230.24.25/lego

LMKWYT,
thx much
-paul

Paul,

I love your stuff. I wish I could see better pictures. I'm not sure if it's
the browser I'm using (IE 4.0) or what, but I can't click on them to see the
full size picture.

For example your HTML says:

I get:

<hr size="1">

The page you requested -- <b>Image§ion=MRU</b> -- does not exist.
Please check the url and try again, or use the links in the navbar to your left.

Is this an HTML problem, or an old browser problem?

-Duane

PS

I have a similar MOC coming. I would love to compare...