 Space / 7964
Re: Since one of the recent topics seems to be race craft...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.build, lugnet.space
Date:
Mon, 26 Mar 2001 16:56:23 GMT

In lugnet.build, Greg Majewski writes:
Here is one of mine:
http://www.geocities.com/citrusx__/far.html

I just threw it together tonight, but I think it looks cool. It gets its
name (pronounced like "Pharaoh") from the headdress like assembly on the
rear of the main body of the ship. No match for the Admiral's race craft by
any means, though.

Greg "I just switched anti-depressants, so bear with me if I get dry mouth
(1)" Majewski

(1) I dare you: where is this one from?

Nice racer Greg.  I really like the fan effect for the air vent.  The color
coordination is key in the racer set as a good paint job will make your ship
move faster, trust me on this one.

Sean Forbes
CEO and Emperor for Life
Nova Racing Ltd.