 Space / 7961
Re: Et in Arcadia Lego Update -- Mobile Research Unit (MRU)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Mon, 26 Mar 2001 13:05:10 GMT

In lugnet.space, Paul Hartzog writes:
It bumps; it grinds, but hey, its expensive and stylish! For science crews
with access to large corporate budgets, the Mobile Research Unit (MRU) is
the hoopiest SUV for nerds on the go.

...my latest MOC added to

Et in Arcadia Lego
@
http://63.230.24.25/lego

LMKWYT,
thx much
-paul

Paul,

You are an awesome builder, but the MRU is your best yet. LOVE
IT!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm a sucker for vehicles that can carry teams of 'figs.

Then you top it off with a magnificent set of pictures.

Do you keep an eye on the publish group? I'd like to ask you some questions
about how to successfully get such pictures.