 Space / 7962
Re: Contest Entry for Non-violent space contest: Maven Long Range Scout
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Mon, 26 Mar 2001 13:12:16 GMT

In lugnet.space, Joel Jacobsen writes:
In lugnet.build.contests, Adrian Drake writes:

http://www.brickfrenzy.com/space_maven.html

That's awesome, Adrian!

Very nice lines. I like the stowable array in the body.

One of the driving design goals on this is I wanted it to be very sleek and
powerful looking.  The array stows into the bay to preserve those lines.  It
took almost every black 1x3 and 2x3 slope I had to make it this streamlined
too :)

The cockpit is very nicely laid out as well. Good stuff!

Thanks.  Considering how many bells and whistles are in the average military
plane's cockpit, it's a challenge to squeeze lots of computers into a fairly
small space.  I think this one worked out well.  Jeez, I completely forgot
to mention the Heads Up Display in my write-up too.  I'll have to remember
to add that when I get home tonight.

Adrian
--
www.brickfrenzy.com