 Space / 7956
Re: Contest Entry for Non-violent space contest: Maven Long Range Scout
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Mon, 26 Mar 2001 05:13:51 GMT

In lugnet.build.contests, Adrian Drake writes:
Here's my entry for Paul Hartzog's space contest.

It's the Maven Long Range Scout / Espionage Ship.  Its design was heavily
influenced by the SR-71 Blackbird, and it basically fills the same role.

Enjoy!

http://www.brickfrenzy.com/space_maven.html

Adrian
--
www.brickfrenzy.com

That's awesome, Adrian!

Very nice lines. I like the stowable array in the body.

The cockpit is very nicely laid out as well. Good stuff!

Joel J