 Space / 7982
Re: Contest Entry for Non-violent space contest: Maven Long Range Scout
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Tue, 27 Mar 2001 01:44:11 GMT

Wow! VERY impressive Adrian! Like others have said, you can't go wrong by
making a Blackbird-like ship. I really like all the parts of the craft as well,
especially the engines, and landing gear. The colour scheme is also very well
done!

Great job!

Mladen Pejic, over and out!
http://members.attcanada.ca/~milovan/index.htm

In lugnet.build.contests, Adrian Drake writes:
Here's my entry for Paul Hartzog's space contest.

It's the Maven Long Range Scout / Espionage Ship.  Its design was heavily
influenced by the SR-71 Blackbird, and it basically fills the same role.

Enjoy!

http://www.brickfrenzy.com/space_maven.html

Adrian
--