 Space / 735
Re: Rock Raiders IS a Space theme
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk, lugnet.space, lugnet.underground
Date:
Sun, 19 Dec 1999 04:00:09 GMT

I feel that Rock Raiders is a space theme also because it remind me of the
movie called "Armageddon". Don't you agree?
Ron

Matthew Miller <mattdm@mattdm.org> wrote in message
Todd Lehman <lehman@javanet.com> wrote:
Even if Rock Raiders takes place on some other planet out in "space," • it's
not part of LEGO SYSTEM SPACET.  Rock Raiders is a theme within LEGO • SYSTEM
UNDERGROUNDT.

Yeah, but conceptually, they're very space-like. I'd also consider putting
the Aquazone stuff under space too.

--
Matthew Miller                      ---> • mattdm@mattdm.org
Quotes 'R' Us                       ---> • http://quotes-r-us.org/