 Space / 7137
  Check out my MOCs! :-)

Hi all, I've uploaded 3 new MOC's to Brickshelf. Please check them out if you have time and give me some feedback. First is the Alpha Team Jet: (URL) a combination of the Alpha Team Cruiser and the Spy Runner. I with the AT Cruiser was a Jet... (...) (23 years ago, 22-Feb-01, to lugnet.space) !

  Re: Check out my MOCs! :-)

Those are all sweeeet! I love that Space Jet! Excellent! I like the medic ship too! ~Adam (...) (23 years ago, 22-Feb-01, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Check out my MOCs! :-)

Hi Chris, The space jet is awesome. I just *love* big ships. It reminds me of the B-1's they tried to build to replace the older U.S. bomber fleets back in the 80's. I like the way your landing gear looks. I assume that it can actually fold up? How (...) (23 years ago, 22-Feb-01, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Check out my MOCs! :-)

(...) Hi, Thanks. Groovalishous, sounds like a new Bubble Gum flavor. :-) Anyway, yes the landing gear does fold up. I don't have cover's built for them when they retract though. The rear gear uses click hinges, while the front uses a alligator (...) (23 years ago, 22-Feb-01, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Check out my MOCs! :-)

(...) Thanks! The Medic ship is under refit(expecially since the M.E.D.I.C. introduced such grand new technology). It also has something to do with the scavaging of parts for the space jet. :-) Chris <>< (...) (23 years ago, 22-Feb-01, to lugnet.space)

  RE: Check out my MOCs! :-)

(...) interior laid out? The Concorde-ish look is awesome for a space plane, and you have plenty of great details. Nice job! --Bram Bram Lambrecht bram@cwru.edu (URL) (23 years ago, 22-Feb-01, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Check out my MOCs! :-)

(...) this. Control room (two pilots), door, recieving area, food prep area (in hallway with microwave, coffee maker, sink and grill. Then you enter the passenger area, immediatly behind the passenger area is a glass door. Through that door on your (...) (23 years ago, 22-Feb-01, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Check out my MOCs! :-)

WOW! That Space Jet is amazing! I love the engines and the small shuttle. Great job! (...) (23 years ago, 22-Feb-01, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Check out my MOCs! :-)

Very cool! The Alpha Team jet is very nice and so is the racer, but the RSY Space Jet is stunningly bueatyfull! There is something in that general concord-like shape that I just love! Keep it up, and I can't wait for interior pics! --Kyle High (...) (23 years ago, 22-Feb-01, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Check out my MOCs! :-)

(...) Neat! Looks like it fits right in with the lineup. :^) (...) I like this. It definitely looks like a racer. The low-slung engines are nicely done. Good shape. (...) I'm flattered that you were inspired by my spaceplane. I like the shape of it (...) (23 years ago, 23-Feb-01, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Check out my MOCs! :-)

(...) hiring?? :] I think you need some more white pieces in there, hehe... My favourite feature is the "head" that you modelled..., complete with the roll on the wall. Awesome! I miss the Concorde... <sniff> KDJ ___...___ LUGNETer #203, Windsor, (...) (23 years ago, 23-Feb-01, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Check out my MOCs! :-)

(...) Hey, thanks for the encouragement. I blame Tim Courtney for anything in the bathroom. :-) He is inspiring when it comes to work on toilets. Actually his interior modeling is excellent. I did forget to put a empty toilet roll on. I'd use a (...) (23 years ago, 23-Feb-01, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Check out my MOCs! :-)

Chris, Wow, that Space Plane is an impressive model! I really like the smooth overall design and the attention to detail. It looks very graceful. Dan (23 years ago, 23-Feb-01, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Check out my MOCs! :-)

(...) I like this one a lot. It's got a very interesting shape. (...) Wow, looks very swooshy. I really like how the shuttle docks to the rear, and how it works well with the overall shape. And I really like how the rear hatch of the shuttle opens (...) (23 years ago, 23-Feb-01, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Check out my MOCs! :-)

(...) Thanks! I appreciate the encouragement. Yep, the doors to the shuttle open correctly when it is attached. I'll try to get some more pics up soon so I can demonstrate it. Chris <>< (23 years ago, 23-Feb-01, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Check out my MOCs! :-)

(...) I thought the shape of the Space Jet was very graceful (Muffin Head would be proud), starting with a nicely shaped nose (it's always difficult to built a good aircraft nose out of LEGO. I like how you used a faceted cone to blend the antenna (...) (23 years ago, 24-Feb-01, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Check out my MOCs! :-)

(...) Thanks! Of course the hatch works when attached... How else will they get the spamcake cargo aboard :-). Anyway, that white front wedge came from an old (and very cool) police helicopter set from around 1996. I hated to break it up, but I (...) (23 years ago, 24-Feb-01, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Check out my MOCs! :-)

(...) heh, hey Chris, thx for mentioning my M.E.D.I.C. I'm really glad u liked it ;-) -paul (23 years ago, 24-Feb-01, to lugnet.space)