 Space / 6674
  Nanofig space station

I'm pretty sure this is inspired by a really old TMNT graphic novel I had when I was younger. : ) (URL) me what you think -Jon -- The Galactic Shipyard (URL) on the way!) (23 years ago, 4-Feb-01, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build) !

  Re: Nanofig space station

(...) I think I might have read that too! 8-) (...) Very cool! I like the use of the bubble cockpit. -- Genekinesis Technologies (URL) (23 years ago, 4-Feb-01, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build)

  Re: Nanofig space station

Oooooo... Another cool space model from Jon! Can you please give me a list of all the sets you own, since I'm dying to know where you get all those dark-gray pieces (space gun, rounded boat bottom piece, etc.). (...) (23 years ago, 4-Feb-01, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build)

  Re: Nanofig space station

(...) Astro Lift Co. (23 years ago, 5-Feb-01, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build)

  Re: Nanofig space station

I added some small additions to Nanobase1. The largest new module is an industrial annex. Huge factories and powerplants to help power the main station. Unlike the central unit this section wasn't built around a huge asteroid. Next is an ancient (...) (23 years ago, 5-Feb-01, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build)

  Re: Nanofig space station

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles. The old mirage comic. : ) -Jon (23 years ago, 5-Feb-01, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build)

  Re: Nanofig space station

"Mladen Pejic" <milovan@netcom.ca> wrote in message news:G89BIp.E58@lugnet.com... (...) Thanks! (...) know (...) Hmm by the boat pieces I guess you mean the ones on the back of the cab on my future truck. ummm..I have no idea where those came from. (...) (23 years ago, 5-Feb-01, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build)

  Re: Nanofig space station

(...) Too cool, Jon. The main section reminds me of the large enemy moon/base from the Americanized anime, Starblazers (Space Battleship Yamato). I want to say it was in the 3rd season but I'm not sure.. maybe it was the 2nd. It was 20 years ago, so (...) (23 years ago, 5-Feb-01, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build)

  Re: Nanofig space station

(...) More additional....heh.. (23 years ago, 5-Feb-01, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build)

  Re: Nanofig space station

(...) That is really cool! I love the use of the bubble! ~Mark "Muffin Head" Sandlin (23 years ago, 5-Feb-01, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build)

  Re: Nanofig space station

Neato! I like this - this I can do! You should allow for nanofig space bases on the GS site since to do a really good city in space it would have to be nano fig I would think. You already allow for nanofig ships. Very cool! ~Trev Astro Lift Co. (23 years ago, 5-Feb-01, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build)

  Re: Nanofig space station

I think it's the best use for BURPS that I've seen in a long time. I think this must be what happend to all the arcologies that I launched playing SimCity years ago. The bubble canopy makes it look like one : ) Now if we can just get someone to (...) (23 years ago, 5-Feb-01, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build)

  Re: Nanofig space station

(...) High marks! The Mini-Saucer in the Dome is excelent choice. Now I *have* to build a version my self ... on planet ... ...in a cityscape...and maybe a spaceport near by... Thanks Jon!!! My brain spins with ideas. DaveG (23 years ago, 5-Feb-01, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build)

  Re: Nanofig space station

(...) Cheers, - jsproat (23 years ago, 5-Feb-01, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build)

  Re: Nanofig space station

(...) The sad thing is I have only one of those. : ( I don't think the new LOM bubble would look the same, although its extremely cool) Wasn't there a very small divers set with this pece? -Jon (23 years ago, 5-Feb-01, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build)

  Re: Nanofig space station

(...) Thanks Trevor. I think I'm gonna hold off on adding an area for this type of creation for now. Sometime in the future I might put up an area for space stations again but for now I want to just concentrate on larger ships. (and micro/nanofig (...) (23 years ago, 5-Feb-01, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build)

  Re: Nanofig space station

(...) I'm glad you like it. I'm probably going to make one more larger version when I get home. I can't wait to see other peoples Nano space stations and space bases. -Jon (23 years ago, 5-Feb-01, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build)

  Re: Nanofig space station

(...) Was there perhaps any additional inspiration from Simicity 2000 Arcologies...because that is the very first thing I thought of when I saw it. (23 years ago, 5-Feb-01, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build)

  Re: Nanofig space station

(...) Here ya go! I sketched and made initial design last night, shot some pics this afternoon. Arriving Palmerville SpacePort (URL) can see that everyone at the EnviroDome has been busy flooding and planting new Rice beds. No more Moc-Soya Burgers (...) (23 years ago, 6-Feb-01, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build)

  Re: Nanofig space station

Hey thats really cool! I can't believe you named it after me! :D I really like the rice. We need more pics! I'm curious what the buildings in he back look like. A nice overhead shot would be cool. Ok I'm gonna work on my new station now. -Jon (...) (23 years ago, 6-Feb-01, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build)

  Re: Nanofig space station

(...) Still scaling and cropping...(had to break and make some food for me). Here are another three pics including an overhead. (URL) a nice view.) (URL) far I got before crashing last night.) (URL) look! Dave is cheating and only building what is (...) (23 years ago, 6-Feb-01, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build)

  Re: Nanofig space station

Where's the armada ? Or is this one lil' ship just a diversionary tactic before the main assault ? Yeah. That's a good strategy. Make 'em think they're safe, then hit 'em hard : ) -Xanthra47 (23 years ago, 6-Feb-01, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build)

  Re: Nanofig space station

(...) You kidding this is the only spaceport that still lets my crews R&R! We're careful to only do minor damage and yell intoxicated gibberish at the locals(the little problem with the Armed Hover Tank Race in the Shopping District was just high (...) (23 years ago, 6-Feb-01, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Nanofig space station

Jon, I love this! The tiny city is fantastic. I love the little round tower, it reminds me of the place my wife and I had dinner at Niagara Falls, a rotating restaurant. As spectacular as the view was in Niagara Falls, I image the people in your (...) (23 years ago, 6-Feb-01, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build)

  Re: Nanofig space station

ROFL. Ok, thats even better : ) "DaveG" <peagreen@intergate.ca> wrote in message news:G8BKsq.Az9@lugnet.com... (...) (23 years ago, 7-Feb-01, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Nanofig space station

(...) It seems like *every* Divers set had one or more of these. The smallest would have been the "Shark Attack" set, which was on clearance for a long time in many areas. Steve (23 years ago, 7-Feb-01, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build)

  Re: Nanofig space station

(...) Glad you like it. I bet it would be quite a view too. Maybe a nice nebula over to the left with a double-baianary up above and to the right. (...) Thats very vool. I really like how you are using some sci fi elements in your world's creation (...) (23 years ago, 7-Feb-01, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build)