 Space / 6460
Re: Scale Question
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.build
Date:
Mon, 29 Jan 2001 17:18:54 GMT

Bryan Hodges at bhodges@SPAMBLOCKcos.wantweb.net wrote:

I disagree, I think that setting up some sort of "official" scaling would be
a bad idea.  I would hate to think that everytime I post a MOC I'd have to
worry about someone saying: "That's really neat but it's not to scale,
citing section A417 of the Official Scaling Guide it should be slightly
larger, therefore I give your model a rating of 0, please remove it from the
web immediately."

We have enough rules to deal with in life, I'd rather not have to deal with
them in Lego too.

I'm with you, Bryan.

Scale schmale. I build things so they "look" right.

~Mark "Muffin Head" Sandlin
--
Mark's Lego Creations
http://www.nwlink.com/~sandlin/lego