 Space / 6414
Re: Scale Question
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Sun, 28 Jan 2001 00:54:05 GMT

in article G7uKnD.Av1@lugnet.com, DaveG wrote:

Just wondering what people are using
for scale names.

I have been using:
Nano for anything greater than 1:36 studs,
Pico 1:24 range, Super-Micro 1:16, and
Micro as 1:2 up to 1:10 or so.

I have seen models with scale of 1:600 as "Micro"
and some at 1:8 called "Nano" ????

So I am a little confused.
Any one care to enlighten me? A link?

Thanks
DaveG

I don't think most people take it as literally as you seem to be.

I've always considered things pretty broadly, as I think most people do.

Nano = really teeny scale

Micro = smaller than minifig, but larger than nano

Minifig scale = anything that a minifig can fit into or use normally

Technic = anything a Technic fig can fit into or use normally

Big stuff = anything bigger than Technic

:^)

~Mark "Muffin Head" Sandlin
--
Mark's Lego(R) Creations